Another very busy Saturday:
– Aidan, Jane, Caroline, Donal and our two SuperValu supporters went to pick more litter of the streets in Douglas (Back village, Donnybrook hill and Rochestown Road). Paud had already cleaned the back and main Douglas Road on Friday.
– Kevin, Connie and David painted the substation by the cinema while Brian, Debbie, Helen, Marian and the author went weeding at the Fingerpost roundabout.
– Connie with Marian holding stepladder got rid of a few years worth of politicians tie clips on pole at Fingerpost!
– Billy and Dave did some much needed kerb weeding at Bow wow bridge and Carrs hill.
– Brian painted another graffiti junction box on the back Douglas rd.