Arup will hold a Public Information Day in the Douglas Community Centre on the 26th February between 3:00pm and 7:00pm.
The objectives of the Public Information Day are:
- To explain the process involved in the development of the flood relief scheme
- To gather information from the public regarding their:
– experiences of flooding,
– thoughts on solutions to the flooding problem and their preferences in this regard,
– thoughts on environmental issues, and
– thoughts on constraints with regard to environmental issues and implementation of solutions etc.
Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the Public Information Day, you are invited to submit your comments in writing to Arup, 15 Oliver Plunkett Street Cork, or via email to .
Any comments in relation to the study area and particularly in relation to any relevant issues associated with a potential Flood Relief Scheme are welcome.
A second public consultation will take place later on this year prior to preparation of the Environmental Impact Statement for the scheme.
More information can be found in this Douglas FRS Info Leaflet.